Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Garrison
Dr. Jordan Garrison, M.D., FACS, FASMBS is a board-certified surgeon specializing in the treatment of vein and vascular conditions in our Hackensack clinic.
Dr. Garrison brings an empathetic and compassion-driven approach to patient care. “A tremendous amount of fear and anxiety can be alleviated when patients are provided with the proper knowledge to understand not only the cause of their ailments, but also the specific function of the treatment.” He extends this attitude outside of the office as well, facilitating the recruitment and mentorship of aspiring doctors at Lehigh University, where he attended undergraduate school before obtaining his M.D. from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Dr. Garrison is a published author in the American Journal of Family Physicians and regularly trains other physicians in the latest advancements in minimally invasive vein treatments.
“Knowing that the care I provide for a patient is exactly the same kind of care I would expect of a surgeon treating myself—that has always been my goal. I want my patients to trust that they are in good hands.”Dr. Jordan GarrisonBoard-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Garrison’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “Great experience with Dr. Garrison and team. I felt comfortable and supported through the process and all questions were answered. Excellent care and follow up.”JosephHackensack
- “Dr. Garrison actually answered pressing questions that I had. When it came time for the treatment I was already at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate to follow up if I actually had concerns after the fact.”HelenaHackensack
- “Dr. Garrison is an excellent physician, I recommend him to anyone who is looking to change their life for the better.”CrystalHackensack
- “Dr. Garrison is a literal life saver. I’ve never had such a good experience with a doctor.”SamHackensack
- “Highly recommended! Dr. Garrison was very informative and told me everything I needed to know. Courteous, caring, and organized!”AprilHackensack
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More