Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Dyson
Dr. Duane Dyson, M.D. brings over 35 years of experience to his role as leader of our Union, New Jersey clinic. He has extensive experience in using ultrasound in the diagnosis of venous disease, and decades of expertise in minimally invasive, ultrasound-guided venous access techniques.
Dr. Dyson earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology at Cornell University before obtaining his medical degree at Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School. He completed his residency at the Albert Einstein-Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Chief among his passions is his commitment to community outreach, which plays a key role in his dedication to preventative medicine.
“Cultivating strong relationships in our community built around trust and sharing knowledge is the key to better public and personal health. Advanced technologies only aid us if we have a compassionate sense of care first and foremost. We’re here to help, and that starts with listening.”Dr. Duane DysonBoard-Certified Physician and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Dyson’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “Dr. Dyson is the doctor to see if you are having problems with your veins. He made me feel comfortable and told me everything he was doing step-by-step. I'm so very thankful that I can start to get my body back in order.”PatriciaUnion
- “This is the go-to place for leg pain. Dr. Dyson gave me a number of options and had a great positive attitude. It seems like they really love doing what they do here.”GraceUnion
- “My experience with Dr. Dyson led me to recommend him to my extended family who were also having some of the same leg issues that I was. Dr. Dyson was great with everyone.”YirisUnion
- “Dr. Dyson is running a great operation at this clinic. I could tell he was focused and committed, and had the right tools at hand and explained specifically why they only use certain treatments. I was super impressed.”JimUnion
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More