Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Otaibi
Dr. Wael Otaibi, D.O., FACS is a board-certified surgeon and vein specialist with over 15 years of experience. Dr. Otaibi specializes in providing minimally invasive treatment for a variety of venous disorders, including chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins.
Dr. Otaibi attended medical school at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine before completing his residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (currently Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital) in Madison Heights, MI.
Dr. Otaibi is a recognized leader in his field and has served as a clinical instructor of surgery at both the University of New England and Washington University.
Dr. Otaibi is fluent in Arabic and English. During his free time he enjoys exercise, travel, reading, and listening to music.
“Patient wellness is, and should always be, the focus of any journey towards healthier legs and a happier life.”Dr. Wael OtaibiBoard-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Otaibi’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “My treatments with Dr.Otaibi have been a success. My overall assessment was truly great. The staff made countless calls to make sure that my healing process was going fine. Thank you Metro Vein Centers and staff!”KeachiaWest Bloomfield
- “Thank you Dr. Otaibi for all your help. My visits are always so pleasant as usual. The staff is so helpful. Just the best.”TanishaWest Bloomfield
- “Dr Otaibi is always helpful and the staff is great. Everyone is so polite and knowledgeable, and they always greet me with a smile.”TanishaWest Bloomfield
- “I highly recommend Metro Vein Centers. Dr. Otaibi was very kind and nurturing during the whole process. The procedure was a breeze!”AngelaWest Bloomfield
- “This is such a well-run office. Everyone is patient and considerate. Dr. Otaibi explains everything and makes the treatments as painless as possible. I highly recommend this office.”LorrieWest Bloomfield
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More