Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Hammoud
Dr. Marwan Hammoud, M.D., RPhS is a board-certified physician and vein specialist with over 15 years of experience. He specializes in providing minimally invasive treatment for a variety of venous disorders, including chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and spider veins.
Dr. Hammoud was certified by the American Board of Specialties in 2004 and is trained in the advanced treatment of vein disorders. He received his registered phlebology ultrasound accreditation in 2021, and spearheaded the Intersocietal Accreditation Committee Vascular Testing Accreditation at our Florham Park clinic.
Dr. Hammoud earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology at Wayne State University in Michigan and received his doctorate at the Ross University School of Medicine. In order to best pair his patients with the appropriate and least invasive care, he continues to invest his time in advanced research and continuing education of vein disease.
“It’s impossible to think that your learning ability stops at school when new technologies and modalities for treatment are continuously emerging. We’re learning new things every day, and as a result, so are our patients.”Dr. Marwan HammoudBoard-Certified Physician and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Hammoud’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “Dr. Hammoud is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with him, he took the time to answer questions and respond to me.”MselevensFlorham Park
- “Dr. Hammoud is one of the best doctors I’ve seen. He is professional, calm, and so caring. Dr. Hammoud is knowledgeable, a great listener, and he takes the time to answer my questions.”CodyFlorham Park
- “Dr. Hammond and his team were wonderful! I now have no cramps and can sleep. I highly recommend this facility and the competent, caring, and personable doctor and his entire staff!”RonFlorham Park
- “I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hammoud to my family. In fact, I already have! Both my sister and I have been to see him and have had amazing results. The treatments are quick and painless.”AndreaFlorham Park
- “Dr. Hammoud approached each treatment very carefully. I am grateful to have him in charge of the process. I feel significant improvement already and have definitely made the right decision.”AleksandraFlorham Park
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More