Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Eng
Dr. Derrick Eng, D.O. is a board-certified physician specializing in the treatment of vein and vascular conditions. He brings a holistic approach to patient care, using the latest technology to accurately identify venous diseases and disorders at their source. By understanding the root cause of patient symptoms, he is able to provide care in the least invasive way.
Dr. Eng received his Doctor of Osteopathic degree from the Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Eng is passionate about advances in ultrasound-guided vein treatment, which empowers him to provide minimally invasive care with maximum results for his patients. Above all, he values continuing education and implementing state-of-the-art, evidence-based science to achieve results in the least number of treatments.
“My primary goal is to alleviate my patients’ symptoms with as little intervention as possible. Vein disease is highly treatable. It’s more convenient and accessible than many people realize.”Dr. Derrick EngBoard-Certified Physician and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Eng’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “I had an awesome experience with this office. The staff was not only courteous but very professional! I look forward to going back soon. I am 100% satisfied.”SharonLong Island, Nassau County
- “Metro Vein Centers in Floral Park was very helpful and professional. Their office is spotless and the staff is very sweet and helpful. Dr. Eng and his technicians were very thorough.”JohannaLong Island, Nassau County
- “It was my first time in this office with my aunt, and I was treated very kindly. Everyone was very kind and treated my aunt very well. It was a wonderful experience.”CeliaLong Island, Nassau County
- “I was very well attended to, and everyone was very kind. I'm grateful we can communicate in Spanish. The doctor is very professional and I'm really very happy.”FanyLong Island, Nassau County
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More