Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Pabarue
Dr. Hugh Pabarue, M.D. is a double-board-certified physician and vein specialist with over 15 years of experience helping patients with their vein and vascular conditions.
Dr. Pabarue is a recognized medical leader in the Metro Detroit community and is a frequent media contributor to help promote education and awareness of venous disorders. He has been featured in Good Housekeeping, Women’s Day, and on WDIV-TV Medical Minute, and regularly trains other physicians on the use of the latest minimally invasive treatments.
Dr. Pabarue earned a Bachelor’s degree at the University of Michigan and a Master’s at Wright State University. He received his M.D. from the Medical College of Ohio and completed his residency at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak.
“I treat all patients as if I were treating my family members. My team has worked hard to create a medical environment where everyone is comfortable and well-informed as we go through treatment together.”Dr. Hugh PabarueBoard-Certified Physician and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Pabarue’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “My experience was wonderful. My legs are no longer tired and don't ache. Dr. Pabarue was very professional and knowledgeable.”SteffiMacomb
- “I had a great experience at Metro Vein Centers today. I had my first procedure with Dr. Pabarue. He answered all of my questions, and the procedure went smoothly! I would highly recommend them.”DianeMacomb
- “Dr. Pabarue takes his time and answers all my questions (and I have a lot). He is very competent, knowledgeable, and has a nice bedside manner. All the staff in this office are great.”DeborahMacomb
- “The staff were very nice and Dr. Pabarue was very knowledgeable and explained what he was doing each step of the way. I felt very comfortable with the procedure.”CathyMacomb
- “When I first saw Dr. Pabarue, I was in so much pain that I could barely walk. He patiently worked with me until I was a new person able to play with the grandkids and felt better than I have in years.”CatherineMacomb
- “Dr. Pabarue is awesome! He recommended the best treatment plan for my condition. The office looks great and spacious. I was able to schedule an appointment that fits my schedule perfectly.”ZinaMacomb
- “I was nervous about my treatment, but every time I have been there Dr. Pabarue and the staff were professional, friendly, and helped me feel relaxed and in good hands from the time I walked in the door to the time I left.”PaulaMacomb
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More