Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Mandy
Dr. Mason Mandy, M.D. serves as Chief Medical Officer in our Midtown Manhattan clinic. He is a board-certified surgeon specializing in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency and related vein conditions, including varicose veins. An industry leader with a comprehensive commitment to continuing education, he has performed over 10,000 vein procedures, honing his technique using the latest minimally invasive technologies.
Dr. Mandy graduated with honors from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 2001 with a double major in Biology and Biochemistry. He then attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine before completing his General Surgery residency at the Manhattan-based Beth Israel Medical Center, where he earned the Teacher of the Year Award as Chief Resident.
He believes in providing empowered, patient-centered care, always giving patients the information they need to make the right decisions for themselves.
“For me, giving patients their freedom and confidence back—their ability to wear shorts, go dancing, or just take a walk with their kids—that’s what it’s all about.”Dr. Mason MandyBoard-Certified Surgeon, and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Mandy’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “Dr Mandy is amazing, as is the rest of the team. I was nervous, but he made me feel comfortable and let me know in detail what was going to happen, making sure that I understood everything before and after the visit.”SonyaManhattan, Midtown
- “Dr Mandy is great! I have had five visits so far and he clearly explains the process and procedures each time. He is also one of the nicest and well-mannered people I have ever met. He is gentle and careful.”MariaManhattan, Midtown
- “Dr. Mandy is a delight and he explains whatever procedure he will perform both before and during. With him you never have to feel nervous about asking questions, as he puts you at ease.”SandraManhattan, Midtown
- “Dr. Mandy is what we all wish a doctor would be: he's knowledgeable and attentive, doesn't rush you out of his office, and, above all, he really cares about his patients I can’t recommend him highly enough.”SiennaManhattan, Midtown
- “Dr. Mandy is amazing. His bedside manners are impeccable and he explains everything before and after. I am very satisfied so far with the outcome of my treatments. I’m very grateful.”NancyManhattan, Midtown
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More