Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. McGovern
Dr. Patrick McGovern, M.D. is a double-board-certified vascular surgeon with over 35 years of experience. Most recently, he served as Chief of Vascular Surgery at Christ Hospital in Jersey City.
Dr. McGovern completed his medical degree and residency at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, and subsequently completed fellowships in vascular surgery at Rutgers University.
Dr. McGovern brings a holistic approach to vein and vascular care; helping patients to understand the root cause of their symptoms and educating them to make informed decisions about their options. He believes that the key to successful, long-term improvement care is a collaborative partnership where patients are listened to and supported throughout the entire process.
“Educating patients that we have more options than ever to treat their conditions lets me help others make the right decision; one that will ultimately allow them to live more freely.”Dr. Patrick McGovernBoard-Certified Vascular Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. McGovern’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “Appreciate my experience at the Princeton location. Everyone treated me so well. Thanks Dr McGovern and the whole staff for all you did to meet all my expectations. You went above and beyond.”MiccalPrinceton
- “Dr. McGovern treated me for my vein condition and the results have been amazing. All the swelling and heaviness are gone and my legs are not burning after a long day. His team are professional and competent.”OpalWarren
- “I had a very positive experience with Metro Center Centers in Princeton. Dr. McGovern and his staff were very kind and professional. Would highly recommend this group to family and friends.”JeannePrinceton
- “I am so grateful that I can finally have a good night's sleep without the discomfort of having restless leg aching and cramps. I genuinely appreciate Dr. McGovern and his staff for taking such good care of me.”MiccalWarren
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More