Training & Affiliations
Meet Dr. Lopresti
Dr. Philip Lopresti, D.O. is a board-certified surgeon with over 20 years of experience specializing in the treatment of vein disorders. Since starting his practice in Queens in 1998, he has helped thousands of patients get relief from their chronic venous symptoms and has performed over 15,000 treatments and counting.
Dr. Lopresti is deeply connected to the New York metropolitan area, having attended medical school at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by fellowships at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and the University Hospital in New Jersey. He has treated patients in just about every borough, and if there’s one thing he’s learned, it’s that personalized care has a direct effect on not just the patient’s outcome, but their happiness.
Dr. Lopresti is passionate about music, art, and travel, and is currently advancing toward his pilot's license. He can converse in English, Spanish, and Italian. He is a member of the NYC Medical Reserve Corp and proudly served as a medical volunteer during the 9/11 attacks in New York City.
“Whether the issue at hand is merely cosmetic or debilitating pain, nothing changes the fact that someone’s quality of life is on the line. Patience and communication are paramount to successful diagnoses and treatments.”Dr. Philip LoprestiBoard-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Real Patient Reviews
Dr. Lopresti’s ReviewsRead The Reviews
- “What a wonderful experience! Dr. Lopresti is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. Each time I have seen him he has made me feel comfortable and secure.”DmitriQueens
- “Dr. Lopresti and his staff are rockstars. They gave me my legs back. No down time, no pain. Dr. Lopresti is professional, caring, and efficient. I'm back to wearing shorts again!”KayQueens
- “I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Lopresti and his staff. He takes the time at the initial consultation to explain the process to you and listens to what your concerns are.”DianeQueens
- “Dr. Lopresti is a truly kind doctor who was attentive and didn’t rush out of the room. I was able to have a good experience during a nerve-wracking time.”RheaQueens
- “Dr. Lopresti is so attentive to your needs and so professional in his treatment. The staff that works alongside him are the best team ever. Kudos!”JeannineQueens
- See All Reviews
Articles from our Vein SpecialistsRead More
- 11 Min ReadSclerotherapy
4 Things to Expect from Sclerotherapy Treatment
- 15 Min ReadVein Care 101
What to Expect at Your Appointment with a Vein Specialist
- 12 Min ReadMyth Busting
Myth Busting: Does Blue Light Therapy Work for Varicose or Spider Veins?
- 16 Min Read
Common Signs and Symptoms of Venous Disease
- 8 Min Readmicrophlebectomy
Five Things You Should Know about Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Read More